• Welcome to the General Discussion forum for UAD users!

Please note that this forum is user-run, although we're thrilled to have so much contribution from Drew, Will, and other UA folks!

Feel free to discuss both UAD and non-UAD related subjects!

1) Please do not post technical issues here. Please use our UAD Support Forums instead.

2) Please do not post complaints here. Use the Unrest Forum instead. They have no place in the the General Discussion forum.

Threads posted in the wrong forum will be moved, so if you don't see your thread here anymore, please look in the correct forum.

Lastly, please be respectful.

Trouble adding plugins ---- Plugins Disabled - Disk Spikes

AndrewG

Hi All- -

Well I had a problem with the new turbodma in v. 4.0 and I patched it and it helped out a lot but I'm still having major disk drive spikes. My disk meter will jump from 20% to overloaded.

I have fast drives so track count isn't the problem and it was fine before I installed the UAD cards.

The other problem is that my UAD meter will be at 79% and I have three cards, so that's plenty of power left and I won't be able to add a plugin. Sometimes I'll get the error 26 message and a random plugin will be disabled and I have to find it. Once I start getting the error 26 message it pops up everytime I hit play -- It's horribly annoying -

The plugin that seems to most often be disabled is the plate 140 but that could be my imgination.

I'm in contact with tech support but any help would be great - - -

Andrew

UAD Bundle Month