Turn off console plugins when mixing?

bjar

Hi
Is there a way to turn off console plugins in console during mixing where you down have to click on every single plugin. Even if I shut down console it's still using the same amount of DSP. I can open an empty console project window it just seems silly.)
Thanks Bjarke

UniversalAudio

Official UA Representative
Hi
Is there a way to turn off console plugins in console during mixing where you down have to click on every single plugin. Even if I shut down console it's still using the same amount of DSP. I can open an empty console project window it just seems silly.)
Thanks Bjarke
Load a clean Console session.

Having persistent signal and processing in Console, regardless of what is going on in your DAW is a feature. So once you learn about all this, you'll realize it's anything but silly. :)

bjar

Ill try frase the question different- is there a way to turn off all the plugins with one button in console- without loading a new console mix window:)

UniversalAudio

Official UA Representative
Ill try frase the question different- is there a way to turn off all the plugins with one button in console- without loading a new console mix window:)
Sure is.

See Enable/Disable All in Console's Menu/Edit.

tomtama

Hall of Fame Member
Load a clean Console session.

Having persistent signal and processing in Console, regardless of what is going on in your DAW is a feature. So once you learn about all this, you'll realize it's anything but silly. :)
This is how I've been doing it for years. It only takes seconds.

UAD Bundle Month