• Welcome to the General Discussion forum for UAD users!

Please note that this forum is user-run, although we're thrilled to have so much contribution from Drew, Will, and other UA folks!

Feel free to discuss both UAD and non-UAD related subjects!

1) Please do not post technical issues here. Please use our UAD Support Forums instead.

2) Please do not post complaints here. Use the Unrest Forum instead. They have no place in the the General Discussion forum.

Threads posted in the wrong forum will be moved, so if you don't see your thread here anymore, please look in the correct forum.

Lastly, please be respectful.

UA is doing digital hw now!?

RWIL

Established Member

8-[

petersueco

Yeah! It is the UAD-2's new hardware performance meter. The first number show % used. The second one are number of running plugins. :D

Peter Holmquist

RWIL

Established Member
petersueco said:
Yeah! It is the UAD-2's new hardware performance meter. The first number show % used. The second one are number of running plugins. :D

Peter Holmquist
Yeah! You're right! I can either see a reset button for the load balancing!!
:D

RW

afone1977

Fundy said:
Is that a wordclock device?
no it's the next UAD2, UA work with the same designer that digidesign work with to design the mbox2 :D

taylor

build quality looks a bit dodgy.. and i only buy gear with blue LEDs anyway...

davioh

well, I emailed u audio, they said \"no comment\" on UAD-2...so I guess the joke alarm clock might be the closest we get to the UAD-2? :roll:

KaNeT

Where does this pic come from ??? If it's officially out by UA, seeing the 11:59 it could mean we're not far from a big annoucement...

UAD Bundle Month