• Welcome to the General Discussion forum for UAD users!

Please note that this forum is user-run, although we're thrilled to have so much contribution from Drew, Will, and other UA folks!

Feel free to discuss both UAD and non-UAD related subjects!

1) Please do not post technical issues here. Please use our UAD Support Forums instead.

2) Please do not post complaints here. Use the Unrest Forum instead. They have no place in the the General Discussion forum.

Threads posted in the wrong forum will be moved, so if you don't see your thread here anymore, please look in the correct forum.

Lastly, please be respectful.

UA read this forum :D:D

elram

just got an Email about the pormo's (more 4 days to use em)

anywayz... they are quoting user's posts from this forum about the neve
hehehe

thats kewl

anywayz... 4 days to get 10-20% + a 25$ voucher to get some new stuff and i got no money!!!!
:'(

MONEY SUCKS!
:(

kleinholgi

Shareholder
Yes, I was surprised, too.

Hopefully people don´t think now, we would work for \"the company\", hehe ;)

\"And then I made an offer to him that he couldn´t reject.\"

elram

well... we do get lotsa discounts... for payment on our wonderful job of raving about... i guess... :)

ChrisMilne

The Originator
The forum is actually linked from their site. Also the UA Team posts the messages when a new version is ready to go!

wishingwell

I read alot of quotes from us on this forum in my email from UA. Glad to know UA reads the forum posts (always suspected they do often). As great as those new releases are i don't think enough can be said about them.

UAD Bundle Month