• Welcome to the General Discussion forum for UAD users!

Please note that this forum is user-run, although we're thrilled to have so much contribution from Drew, Will, and other UA folks!

Feel free to discuss both UAD and non-UAD related subjects!

1) Please do not post technical issues here. Please use our UAD Support Forums instead.

2) Please do not post complaints here. Use the Unrest Forum instead. They have no place in the the General Discussion forum.

Threads posted in the wrong forum will be moved, so if you don't see your thread here anymore, please look in the correct forum.

Lastly, please be respectful.

uad-1 4.3 before may 31-06?

lowrenzo

hello,
i wonder if the new version with the neve plugin will be released before may 31??
does anyone know?

greets

low

flynn

\"From the pressrelease\"

Version 4.3 will ship immediately following AES and include a 14-day fully functional demo of the Neve(r) 1073 and 1073SE. Full authorizations of the Neve 103/SE plug-ins will be available to registered UAD-1 customers for US$249 (includes both plugs) from my.uaudio.com.
I'll take that as it will be available Tuesday :D

(smart strategy to release it with one week left of the May campaign, makes a pretty good introduction offer =D> )

EF

mersisblue

flynn said:
"From the pressrelease"

Version 4.3 will ship immediately following AES and include a 14-day fully functional demo of the Neve(r) 1073 and 1073SE. Full authorizations of the Neve 103/SE plug-ins will be available to registered UAD-1 customers for US$249 (includes both plugs) from my.uaudio.com.
I'll take that as it will be available Tuesday :D

(smart strategy to release it with one week left of the May campaign, makes a pretty good introduction offer =D> )

EF
and smarter to let Us have enough time to demo it correctly before to

promo expires .

flynn

I'm quite confident. But I saw the AES is April 20-23, so tomorrow then 8)

I hope the \"immidiately following AES\" really is what it says. I've got my CC ready :D

billybk1

Shareholder
flynn said:
I hope the "immidiately following AES" really is what it says. I've got my CC ready :D
I've got mine ready too! :)

UAD Bundle Month