UAD Eleven Rack would be cool

shatzer

Established Member
Still have my Eleven Rack. It's dated for sure but I still use it mainly for scratch tracks, writing, or just having fun. That thing was well ahead of it's time and still is a great box.
If I'm not mistaken I believe Chris Townsend created it?
Since he's involved with UA now would be nice to see them put out a new 11R style box.

All their amps, cabs, D.I., mic, Re-amping, 2 channel interface, might as well throw a loadbox in there too.
I would definitely buy an 11R MKII or similiar device with all that routing.

UniversalAudio

Official UA Representative
Still have my Eleven Rack. It's dated for sure but I still use it mainly for scratch tracks, writing, or just having fun. That thing was well ahead of it's time and still is a great box.
If I'm not mistaken I believe Chris Townsend created it?
Since he's involved with UA now would be nice to see them put out a new 11R style box.

All their amps, cabs, D.I., mic, Re-amping, 2 channel interface, might as well throw a loadbox in there too.
I would definitely buy an 11R MKII or similiar device with all that routing.
Indeed, that was Chris. You never know what we'll do next!

Matt Hepworth

Master of the UADiverse
Forum Admin
Yeah, that'd be cool for sure. A UA amp head that's got each of the models, upgradable effects, and a built in Ox, all based on UAFX. That would be awesome.

Davide82

Yep count me in.
Used my 11Rack for the bulk of my old band's stuff back in the day (and a 002 for drums and mixing).
I miss that set up.
Obviously sims sound better now but it really opened up a whole world to me and nobody every asked me if I was using a real amp or not when they heard our songs aha

UAD Bundle Month