• Welcome to the General Discussion forum for UAD users!

Please note that this forum is user-run, although we're thrilled to have so much contribution from Drew, Will, and other UA folks!

Feel free to discuss both UAD and non-UAD related subjects!

1) Please do not post technical issues here. Please use our UAD Support Forums instead.

2) Please do not post complaints here. Use the Unrest Forum instead. They have no place in the the General Discussion forum.

Threads posted in the wrong forum will be moved, so if you don't see your thread here anymore, please look in the correct forum.

Lastly, please be respectful.

uad+poco fw with asus p4p800-e deluxe?

G

I,ve been enjoying my uad with the following setup.No probs so far.I found a good deal for a poco firewire unit and since there seem to be quite a few members using both,i would like to ask is there anyone out there using similar mobo with uad + poco firewire?Any known issues?I hope you don,t mind posting this question here.(I have also posted in poco forums and cubase forums with no replays so far)Many many thanks in advance.Markku

Asus p4p800-e deluxe
WinXp pro sp1
P4 3.0 ghz
Ati 9600
delta 1010
1 gig kingston 3200 ram
1Uad card
adaptec scsi controller(can,t remember the model number)
Cubase sx2.2.0039

than

Hi,

I have the same Mobo with 2 UAD-1 and a Poco Firewire. All work well togeather. It's been a long while since I set it up but it seems that I had to play around a bit with IRQ settings to get the 2 UAD-1 to work togeather. I also use one of the original MOTU 2408 interfaces with the 324 pci card. So basically I have 3 pci audio cards and 1 pci/firewire card playing well togeather. One word of caution is the powercore did not want to work with the onboard firewire jack. I had to install a dedicated card. I bought a 3 plug Belden pci bus card. I would think that 1 UAD and a Poco will work fine on your system. Btw, I also have a P4 3.0 g /w 2 Gig of corsair ram.

UAD Bundle Month