UAD Software V11 + macOS Ventura 13.6.1: How to disable UAD Meter & Console Panel from Login items?

Dr Voodoo

In previous versions I used to be able to remove UAD Meter & Console Panel from macOS Login Items. I looked in System Settings and there aren't any apps in the Login Items but for some reason the UAD Meter & Console Panel still pops open every time I startup my computer. Does anyone know how I can prevent it from popping open upon startup?

wglotz

Established Member
In "System Settings > General > Login Items > Allow in the Background" (See pic) I have a UAD Meter & Control Panel item that is turned on. Not sure what happens when you turn that off?

Attachments

Dr Voodoo

In "System Settings > General > Login Items > Allow in the Background" (See pic) I have a UAD Meter & Control Panel item that is turned on. Not sure what happens when you turn that off?
Yeah I saw that too but there's a warning right above it where it says something like the apps won't work properly, so I just left it on.

wglotz

Established Member
Ok, I turned the switch off and rebooted. I don't get the blue UA diamond in the top bar. (see pic) and when I turn on my Apollo hardware it does not connect to the system until I start the Console app. I then see the Apollo connect to the system and the blue UA diamond shows.

But even with that Allow in the Background item turned on I don't get UAD Meter & Console Panel popping up on startup? Screenshot 2023-11-29 at 9.19.27 PM.png

wglotz

Established Member
Oh, make sure the setting in the app bar is not set to "Open at Login"

wglotz

Established Member
Screenshot 2023-11-29 at 9.31.41 PM.png

UAD Bundle Month