UAFX Control - saving/loading settings for several UAFX pedals in one preset

nonchai

I dont own any UAFX pedals.... YET .... Q: is it possible currently ( or in future ) to be able to save and recall the setting for *more than one* UAFX pedal at once?

so in other words - say one has a couple of UAFX amp sims plus Del-Verb - to be able to treat all th e UAFX pedals as if they were in a single preset?

So for example with one preset one could switch from LION to Dream and change the setting in Del-verb?

In other words - a “Total Recall” for all ones UAFX pedals - via Bluetooth ( or better still - over USB )

SimonA

I dont own any UAFX pedals.... YET .... Q: is it possible currently ( or in future ) to be able to save and recall the setting for *more than one* UAFX pedal at once?

so in other words - say one has a couple of UAFX amp sims plus Del-Verb - to be able to treat all th e UAFX pedals as if they were in a single preset?

So for example with one preset one could switch from LION to Dream and change the setting in Del-verb?

In other words - a “Total Recall” for all ones UAFX pedals - via Bluetooth ( or better still - over USB )
Nope not possible.

Nicolher

All pedals are already listed in the uafx app, so this sounds like a macro command to me

It would require that the app communicates with different pedals simultaneously, which is not the case yet. It’s already lagging for some users with only one pedal at a time, so I guess there must be some re-writing involved, but, impossible ? Don’t think so… A lot of coding involved ? Probably…

This is actually a brilliant idea, and could be a selling bonus for uad!

nonchai

All pedals are already listed in the uafx app, so this sounds like a macro command to me

It would require that the app communicates with different pedals simultaneously, which is not the case yet. It’s already lagging for some users with only one pedal at a time, so I guess there must be some re-writing involved, but, impossible ? Don’t think so… A lot of coding involved ? Probably…

This is actually a brilliant idea, and could be a selling bonus for uad!
I raised a feature request for it here:

UAD Bundle Month