UAFX OX usage during a live

CrazyHead

Hi there !

Does anyone uses the UAFX OX pedal during some gig ? Either after another UAFX amp pedal of with an attenuator line out ? Do you use a DI with it ?

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience !

Last edited:

d0gmA

Live I use my UAFX amps into an OX Stomp and run my Starlight after it and then into a Walrus Canvas before the PA. When we use my PA I can run directly into a line in on the mixer as the mixer is close to me on stage but when we play venues that I have to use someone else's PA and long cable runs I needed the canvas so i just stuck it on my board and run it all the time now. Definitely a must utility.

CrazyHead

Live I use my UAFX amps into an OX Stomp and run my Starlight after it and then into a Walrus Canvas before the PA. When we use my PA I can run directly into a line in on the mixer as the mixer is close to me on stage but when we play venues that I have to use someone else's PA and long cable runs I needed the canvas so i just stuck it on my board and run it all the time now. Definitely a must utility.
When you say "canvas", you meant the Walrus Audio box ?
Are you happy with the result of the ox stomp in live setting ?

d0gmA

I am using the Walrus Canvas Mono https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/CanvasMono--walrus-audio-canvas-mono-direct-injection-box

To me the OX Stomp adds a lot to my board and I am very happy with it. I play in a lot of different settings and styles so it allows me a ton of versatility to my UAFX amps. I was able to replace my reverb with the OX stomp as I only ever used a plate verb and I follow it up with the starlight so then I have two different delays ready one on ox and one on starlight and then being able to switch entire rigs with the one knob works great for my situation. YMMV

UAD Bundle Month