• Welcome to the General Discussion forum for UAD users!

Please note that this forum is user-run, although we're thrilled to have so much contribution from Drew, Will, and other UA folks!

Feel free to discuss both UAD and non-UAD related subjects!

1) Please do not post technical issues here. Please use our UAD Support Forums instead.

2) Please do not post complaints here. Use the Unrest Forum instead. They have no place in the the General Discussion forum.

Threads posted in the wrong forum will be moved, so if you don't see your thread here anymore, please look in the correct forum.

Lastly, please be respectful.

Uninstalling UAD

Jedanor

I'm moving my Apollo from work to home and am trying to delete UAD software. I'd like to keep the native plugins if possible. I'm trying to run the uninstaller and when I click the "Uninstall UA Software" button, nothing happens. I'm not sure why. If there is an alternative method to uninstall, I'd appreciate any of you UAD gurus assistance.

Thx,

Jed

chrisharbin

Hall of Fame Member
I think you have to do it manually....I remember having to do that.

UniversalAudio

Official UA Representative
I'm moving my Apollo from work to home and am trying to delete UAD software. I'd like to keep the native plugins if possible. I'm trying to run the uninstaller and when I click the "Uninstall UA Software" button, nothing happens. I'm not sure why. If there is an alternative method to uninstall, I'd appreciate any of you UAD gurus assistance.

Thx,

Jed
That's a sign that the install was incomplete.

I'd try running the installer again.

Jedanor

That's a sign that the install was incomplete.

I'd try running the installer again.
Will do Drew. Can I keep Luna / UAD Connect and the Native Plugs while blowing out the others? I will only need them for two systems at home, never used at once. Or do I need to remove it all? If so, that's fine, I have plenty of plugs at work already.

Jed

UniversalAudio

Will do Drew. Can I keep Luna / UAD Connect and the Native Plugs while blowing out the others? I will only need them for two systems at home, never used at once. Or do I need to remove it all? If so, that's fine, I have plenty of plugs at work already.

Jed
Sure, the USD2 uninstaller doesn't mess with LUNA or UADx native plugins in any way

UniversalAudio

I amended my post if that makes a difference. I can manually uninstall if I know the procedure.

Jed
No, that's not the reason.

You can simply get rid of anything labeled UA. It's not that much stuff but it staying also doesn't matter either.

UAD Bundle Month