Using my new UAD2 plugins with my studio's UAD cards currently registered to another name

roadstar

I have had two UAD2 cards in my studio tower computer for 15 years. I just bought an Apollo and a lot of plugins as a portable system using my Windows 10 laptop. I'd like to use my new plugins with my studio computer as well. Those cards are in my partner's name though. First, can I use these plugins on my studio computer, and if so, how do I go about switching the name and putting the UAD cards as another system in my account and utilizing the plugins? Will my system 2 (studio computer) automatically 'see' them?

Also, is it possible to use my new native plugins with the studio computer (not Windows 10)?

Thanks for advice.

UniversalAudio

Official UA Representative
I have had two UAD2 cards in my studio tower computer for 15 years. I just bought an Apollo and a lot of plugins as a portable system using my Windows 10 laptop. I'd like to use my new plugins with my studio computer as well. Those cards are in my partner's name though. First, can I use these plugins on my studio computer, and if so, how do I go about switching the name and putting the UAD cards as another system in my account and utilizing the plugins? Will my system 2 (studio computer) automatically 'see' them?

Also, is it possible to use my new native plugins with the studio computer (not Windows 10)?

Thanks for advice.
These two might help.

In order to share plugin auths, devices need to be in the same system.

So if you want to use the cards with your plugins, your partner will need to transfer them to you.

UAD Bundle Month