• Welcome to the General Discussion forum for UAD users!

    Please note that this forum is user-run, although we're thrilled to have so much contribution from Drew, Will, and other UA folks!

    Feel free to discuss both UAD and non-UAD related subjects!

    1) Please do not post technical issues here. Please use our UAD Support Forums instead.

    2) Please do not post complaints here. Use the Unrest Forum instead. They have no place in the the General Discussion forum.

    Threads posted in the wrong forum will be moved, so if you don't see your thread here anymore, please look in the correct forum.

    Lastly, please be respectful.

Wavelab/Uad-1 problems revisted


Loved the plate verb registry fix. Thanks.

I wonder if anyone would know why, when I highlight a section of a wavelab\"montage\",(in order to apply effects for rendering),...the only effects listed for use are the Uad-1 plugs.

None of my DirectX( Waves ) plugs are even showing up. Normally I wouldn't mind, as I generally use UA plugs before the Waves plugs. However, I'm getting a render error message staing that \"one or more plugs could not load, ie out of cpu.

When the montage is playing back, my uad-1 cpu is reading about 71%, I'm running the dreamverb, plate verb, and the precision eq. All effects play back with no problems. However, whenever I render I get the afforementioned message.




Active Member
Go to Options > Organize Mater Section Plugins. Check the effects that you want to show up.
Btw, I learned about this by using the Wavelab Help section.


THanks, but I already have them all enabled in options. All my effects show up if I'm working with audio files, but not when I'm in a 'montage'.

Again, when I right click while inside a highlighted area of a montage, and then add an effect, only uad-1 plugs are showing.

I really am lost here. Any other suggestions?



OK, I just ran a couple of more experiments. In addition to simply not being able to access my other plugs,.. apparently there's a problem with my uad-1 cpu load being exceeded. ( at least according to the message I get when trying to render a montage)

I even went so far as to unload an eq, to free up some cpu,.. still the same message. Note that my uad-1 cpu meter is only at around 51% when the montage is playing back. I know I can run the percentage much higher than that when I'm rendering a 2 track audio file, so this problem seems for sure to be only when using a wavelab montage. Other than that, everything within the montage seems to be functioning fine.

Even more confused.

UAD Bundle Month