• Welcome to the General Discussion forum for UAD users!

Please note that this forum is user-run, although we're thrilled to have so much contribution from Drew, Will, and other UA folks!

Feel free to discuss both UAD and non-UAD related subjects!

1) Please do not post technical issues here. Please use our UAD Support Forums instead.

2) Please do not post complaints here. Use the Unrest Forum instead. They have no place in the the General Discussion forum.

Threads posted in the wrong forum will be moved, so if you don't see your thread here anymore, please look in the correct forum.

Lastly, please be respectful.

What happened to Plec's PEQ v. hardwaqre thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Woodlock

Established Member
What happened to Plec's PEQ v. hardware thread?

I just hit submit to reply and it said the thread doesn't exist.

???????????????????????????

RWIL

Established Member
Maybe UA expect to emulate some eq stuff from Millennia and the thread was not a good thing! :lol:

RW

Paul Woodlock

Established Member
Hide said:
RWIL said:
Maybe UA expect to emulate some eq stuff from Millennia and the thread was not a good thing! :lol:

RW
http://www.chrismilne.com//uadforums/viewtopic.php?t=7850

Is this?
Bizarre!!??

I replied to it before starting this thread and a message popped up sayign the thread couldn't be found. I couldn't find it in the list either. Lickily I CTRL-C'd my post, as I always do in case of mishaps.

This forum is doign some strange things. Most posts throw up an error even if they make it. Not other forums I visit behave like this.

Cheers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
UAD Bundle Month