• Welcome to the General Discussion forum for UAD users!

Please note that this forum is user-run, although we're thrilled to have so much contribution from Drew, Will, and other UA folks!

Feel free to discuss both UAD and non-UAD related subjects!

1) Please do not post technical issues here. Please use our UAD Support Forums instead.

2) Please do not post complaints here. Use the Unrest Forum instead. They have no place in the the General Discussion forum.

Threads posted in the wrong forum will be moved, so if you don't see your thread here anymore, please look in the correct forum.

Lastly, please be respectful.

what's happend with EA support ??

urban_angel

Hi Everyone ,

I've downloaded the 4.5.0 os and i wasn't able to start the 1081 demo regarding the fact that the authorization showed that my demo is expired :eek: . I've wrote an e-mail to UAD support but i didn't receive an answer . The next day i've seen that my precision eq didn't work . Same story woth the precision multiband . I've wrote the second e-mail to uad support . Same story ... No answer . One week ago i've re-install the daw and as soon as i've started the uad , an error poped up \" UAD -1 authorization chipset corrupted \" . I've remembered that i've seen once one similar thread on ua forum regarding this issue . Ok . I've wrote the third mail to uad support .. and again. NO ANSWER !!! ... That's unbelileveble. What is happenning here ??!!

Hi There,

This is Dave from support.
I'm sorry you did not get helped out, if you are still having problems please email me here directly daves@uaudio.com, you can also reach us by phone at 877-698-2834 Monday-Friday 9am-5pm PST

UAD Bundle Month