• Welcome to the General Discussion forum for UAD users!

Please note that this forum is user-run, although we're thrilled to have so much contribution from Drew, Will, and other UA folks!

Feel free to discuss both UAD and non-UAD related subjects!

1) Please do not post technical issues here. Please use our UAD Support Forums instead.

2) Please do not post complaints here. Use the Unrest Forum instead. They have no place in the the General Discussion forum.

Threads posted in the wrong forum will be moved, so if you don't see your thread here anymore, please look in the correct forum.

Lastly, please be respectful.

Will there be another chance for getting 88RS at low price?

josva

When UA's last blowout-sale I should have chosen 88RS instead of Precision Maximizer :( of course PM is cool, but now I crave 88RS sincerely :(.. Currently I have all neve stuff (1073, 81, 33609)..so will
there be more chance to complete my Neve bundle with 88RS?
My voucher ran out so I want one more chance to buy at low price..
Sorry for stupid question.. '15% roland stuff off' gave me little hope..

djsynchro

Hall of Fame Member
The 88rs has been part of the eq promotion, of the dynamics promotion, of the end of year promotion.... my guess is at some stage there will be a discount again , so if you're not in a hurry maybe wait.

I have it and I'm waiting for a promotion to get the Maximiser.... :D
Precision promotion please!

josva

thnk you guys for giving hope :)
Actually PM is really great. Nowadays I use it as a hard-'drive' unit.
Crank up input gain, so you will here very analog-y result. wonderful plug! and it does very well on drum subgroup.. ahh if I could get 88RS
at low price.. I can't be happier more..

mambolujon

I'm with that!!

HEY UA,
If you guys have a decent sale on the 88RS, I'll buy right away.
Otherwise, I'll be waiting a long while. (wallet is picketing)

UAD Bundle Month