• Welcome to the General Discussion forum for UAD users!

Please note that this forum is user-run, although we're thrilled to have so much contribution from Drew, Will, and other UA folks!

Feel free to discuss both UAD and non-UAD related subjects!

1) Please do not post technical issues here. Please use our UAD Support Forums instead.

2) Please do not post complaints here. Use the Unrest Forum instead. They have no place in the the General Discussion forum.

Threads posted in the wrong forum will be moved, so if you don't see your thread here anymore, please look in the correct forum.

Lastly, please be respectful.

Windows VISTA

quaznizi4

Anyone planning to upgrade?

I'm running the beta on my PC, and it works great.

All of my music software ( Cubase, Wavelab, ect ) appear to be working properly. HOWEVER...my UAD is the only hardware device that does not work. Even my RME Multiface works well without new drives.

Looks like we need a Vista driver for the UAD.

Q

Asked the same question a couple of weeks before, but with no response. It seems most people here are not interested yet, which is partly understandable. I just hope UAD doesn't take too long to deliver some drivers. At least an update on the status of it's development would be well appreciated.

Cheers,
charly1310

Ten

I am very interested in vista personally (been running the 64bit RCs for a while), not just for the performance boost 64 bit will give but for the added amount of ram supported for individual programs. I am already hitting the top with some of my projects in Nuendo so a dedicated 64bit vista version of this would be sweet. Also need poco drivers to! Everything else running fine tho.

tom

UAD Bundle Month