X16 knob doesn't mute?

hi, my name is Michael and i was reading X16 manual for the first time. it says that the rotary knob can be used to mute. i just noted that my x16 knob cannot be pushed, and doesn't mute. is something wrong with it?

also, i have to say that the bot from UA website is not helpful at all. it doesn't allow me to create a ticket with UAD. what's happening at UAD?

i heard plenty of stories and experiences about uad having a very nice customer support, but this bot thing is really really bad. never, never ever expected something like that from UAD. there's not way to create a simple support ticket in UA's website.

thanks in advance.

Michael

Clbraddock

When you push the knob does it move at all? You should be able to push it in slightly (it doesn’t latch or stay pushed in though). If it does not move at all that doesn’t sound right.

I despise support bots and didn’t know UA had sunk that low. Bummer. I typed Create Support Ticket into it and it did give me an option to make a support ticket though.

UniversalAudio

Official UA Representative
also, i have to say that the bot from UA website is not helpful at all. it doesn't allow me to create a ticket with UAD. what's happening at UAD?

UAD Bundle Month