HE Plugins missing

Denoszinski

Hello, I bought an Apollo Solo HE.
Unfortunately, the Heritage plugins are not displayed in my account. What am I doing wrong? The support does not answer for 2 days.

RogueM

Venerated Member
if it’s a new unit, that is supposed to happen on registration yes (does not always happen, it didn’t fo me 3 years ago). If second hand that is another matter, the previous owner would have to transfer his plugins. Either way not much you can do but wait for CS to reply.

UniversalAudio

Official UA Representative
Hello, I bought an Apollo Solo HE.
Unfortunately, the Heritage plugins are not displayed in my account. What am I doing wrong? The support does not answer for 2 days.
Did you click authorize?

Support aims for 48-72 hr response times (industry standard), and they do not work weekends so look for a reply within that time frame.

RogueM

Venerated Member
Same problem here, does anyone have any solution ?
check your account (My Plug-In Library):
- if there are there, Authorize in the ‘UAD Meter & Control panel’, as stated above
- if they are not, create a support ticket and wait (nothing more you can do)

rakaio

I have the same issue as you guys. Bought a X Twin Duo Heritage Ed. and the -heritage plugin just dont show up. Tried reinstalling several times and all tips thats out there....still no plugins.

If a supervisor sees this please help me. ticket # 731649

UniversalAudio

I have the same issue as you guys. Bought a X Twin Duo Heritage Ed. and the -heritage plugin just dont show up. Tried reinstalling several times and all tips thats out there....still no plugins.

They do not automatically come with the device. Only if the seller included all plugins in the deal.

robindesa

They replied to me in a non polite way (hello Dan) a few weeks ago that the fault was mine with some metaphor resuming that I won’t have the plugins anymore.
Such a shame so many of us have this issue and the only thing they do is treat their customer badly.

rakaio

They do not automatically come with the device. Only if the seller included all plugins in the deal.
They replied to me in a non polite way (hello Dan) a few weeks ago that the fault was mine with some metaphor resuming that I won’t have the plugins anymore.
Such a shame so many of us have this issue and the only thing they do is treat their customer badly.
I actually asked this in addition, meaning, if it has been registered before, you never know even people who you think you know =D

UA Support answered:

"Hi ****,

The Apollo in question has never been registered - You should be all set.

Best Regards,
Customer Support
Universal Audio"

So there's no need to question if it is a HE unit without the HE plugins, it sure HAS the HE plugins since I was the first to register it.

UniversalAudio

I actually asked this in edition, meaning, if it has been registered before, you never know even people who you think you know =D

UA Support answered:

"Hi ****,

The Apollo in question has never been registered - You should be all set.

Best Regards,
Customer Support
Universal Audio"

So there's no need to question if it is a HE unit without the HE plugins, it sure HAS the HE plugins since I was the first to register it.
Perfect! Glad you got it sorted.

brotherseb

To me, it took some days (because i emailed them on friday, it doesn't help).

What people usually do in this situation: activate all the HE plugin demos (on the uaudio website plugin page for UADx, from console for UAD-2), you'll get an answer before expiration of the demo and you'll be able to use all the plugins without waiting.

rakaio

To me, it took some days (because i emailed them on friday, it doesn't help).

What people usually do in this situation: activate all the HE plugin demos (on the uaudio website plugin page for UADx, from console for UAD-2), you'll get an answer before expiration of the demo and you'll be able to use all the plugins without waiting.
This was the answer to your last question ;)
@brotherseb Thanks for sharing Mate!! Highly appreciated!!

UAD Bundle Month