• Welcome to the General Discussion forum for UAD users!

Please note that this forum is user-run, although we're thrilled to have so much contribution from Drew, Will, and other UA folks!

Feel free to discuss both UAD and non-UAD related subjects!

1) Please do not post technical issues here. Please use our UAD Support Forums instead.

2) Please do not post complaints here. Use the Unrest Forum instead. They have no place in the the General Discussion forum.

Threads posted in the wrong forum will be moved, so if you don't see your thread here anymore, please look in the correct forum.

Lastly, please be respectful.

Apollo solo "heritage edition" plugin bundle

pi_per

Hallo everyone,
I'm new here. I have just purchased the Apollo solo usb interface and can't really figure out how to authorize all the uad plugins included. I installed the software for my windows PC, following exactly all the instructions on authorising the plugins but I have succeded in authorizing only the following plugins:

1.Ampeg SVT-VR Classic 2. Marshall Plexi Classic 3. Raw Distortion 4. UA 610-B 5. Teletronix LA-2A Legacy 6. UA 1176LN Legacy 7. UA 1176SE Legacy 8. Pultec-Pro Legacy 9. RealVerb Pro 10. Pultec EQP-1A Legacy 11. Precision Mix Rack Collection.

This is just part of the plugin bundle free of charge which comes with an Apollo product.
But where is the rest of the plugins included in the Heritage Edition? It should include the following 19 plugins? How will they be authorized?

Plug-in Apollo Heritage Edition Bundle:
UA 1176 Classic Limiter Collection
Teletronix LA-2A Classic Leveler Collection
Pultec Passive EQ Collection
UA 610 Tube Preamp & EQ Collection
Pure Plate Reverb
UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ
Marshall Plexi Classic Guitar Amp
Ampeg SVT-VR Classic Bass Amp
Raw Distortion Guitar Pedal
Teletronix LA-2A Compressor Legacy
UA 1176LN Compressor Legacy
UA 1176SE Compressor Legacy
Pultec EQP-1A EQ Legacy
Pultec Pro EQ Legacy
Precision Delay Modulation
Precision Delay Modulation L
Precision Reflection Engine
Precision Channel Strip
Realverb Pro
I apologize if this topic has already been covered.
Thank you very much

Rainflower

Established Member
open the ua meter app and click the authorize plugins button

pi_per

Already done !!! I've read that other users have experienced the same issue. Any solutions? I guess that the support team could solve the problem. But they do not respond and also the phone support service is a fake.

brotherseb

Hallo everyone,
I'm new here. I have just purchased the Apollo solo usb interface and can't really figure out how to authorize all the uad plugins included. I installed the software for my windows PC, following exactly all the instructions on authorising the plugins but I have succeded in authorizing only the following plugins:

1.Ampeg SVT-VR Classic 2. Marshall Plexi Classic 3. Raw Distortion 4. UA 610-B 5. Teletronix LA-2A Legacy 6. UA 1176LN Legacy 7. UA 1176SE Legacy 8. Pultec-Pro Legacy 9. RealVerb Pro 10. Pultec EQP-1A Legacy 11. Precision Mix Rack Collection.

This is just part of the plugin bundle free of charge which comes with an Apollo product.
But where is the rest of the plugins included in the Heritage Edition? It should include the following 19 plugins? How will they be authorized?

Plug-in Apollo Heritage Edition Bundle:
UA 1176 Classic Limiter Collection
Teletronix LA-2A Classic Leveler Collection
Pultec Passive EQ Collection
UA 610 Tube Preamp & EQ Collection
Pure Plate Reverb
UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ
Marshall Plexi Classic Guitar Amp
Ampeg SVT-VR Classic Bass Amp
Raw Distortion Guitar Pedal
Teletronix LA-2A Compressor Legacy
UA 1176LN Compressor Legacy
UA 1176SE Compressor Legacy
Pultec EQP-1A EQ Legacy
Pultec Pro EQ Legacy
Precision Delay Modulation
Precision Delay Modulation L
Precision Reflection Engine
Precision Channel Strip
Realverb Pro
I apologize if this topic has already been covered.
Thank you very much
I had the "missing HE plugins problem" with my apollo solo. You can check on uaudio website, what are your authorized plugins. If they're missing there, they're really missing and the only solution is to contact support.

pi_per

Thank you for your reply. I wrote them an email and tried contacting them on the phone. Apparently the phone number is not active. Have they solved your problem ?

brotherseb

Thank you for your reply. I wrote them an email and tried contacting them on the phone. Apparently the phone number is not active. Have they solved your problem ?
Yes. There are many threads here about this problem. Have a look at this one:

pi_per

Thank you man!
Thank you man!

TravisT

Hi! @UniversalAudio I'm having the exactly same issue in addition to having no access to the rebate plug-ins that where promised. I reported this issue on Thursday and still have not received a response my ticket number is #733439 This is an extremely bad experience for someone whom just started using UA!

UniversalAudio

Official UA Representative
Hi! @UniversalAudio I'm having the exactly same issue in addition to having no access to the rebate plug-ins that where promised. I reported this issue on Thursday and still have not received a response my ticket number is #733439 This is an extremely bad experience for someone whom just started using UA!
I can see you've been taken care of my Support. Enjoy.

UAD Bundle Month